Private Mortgage Lenders are Easier to Access than Traditional Banks
Private mortgages can potentially become a great financial solution for homeowners who are looking for alternative financing options. If you are a homeowner in need of funds and are unable to get a mortgage from banks, then you can borrow the amount of money through private mortgages.
Situations where a borrower may require a private mortgage include financing for:
- ✔Home renovation and construction projects
- ✔Individuals who can’t prove their income by conventional means
- ✔Debt consolidation or recovery from bankruptcy
- ✔Income tax, property tax or mortgage arrears
- ✔Unique properties including cottages
- ✔Foreign investors
- ✔Applicants who are rebuilding their credit
- ✔Applicants who owe taxes that are in arrears
- ✔Anyone looking to flip a property
- ✔Other ventures like starting a business
How do I Apply for a Private Mortgage?
At Canadalend.com we network with a large number of private investors and lenders who have helped our clients with private mortgages. So ease your financial stress by getting in touch with us right away and we will be more than glad to professionally help you choose the best refinancing option available in the market!
Why should you choose Canadalend.com over the country’s big banks and other private lenders?
The mortgage experts at Canadalend.com are independent, which means they’re looking after your best interest. Traditional lenders will only push their own products and services, even if it’s not in your best interest.
The independent mortgage professionals at Canadalend.com have access to hundreds of different lenders. Many specialize in helping homeowners with bad credit, no credit, and unreliable income, refinance their mortgage.
CANADALEND CAN LEND A HAND WITH:
- Rejection by the Bank
- Mortgages for Self-Employed
- 24hr Approvals
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Mortgages
- No Income Verification
- Bad Credit Mortgages
- Debt Consolidation
- Private Mortgages